Status
Assalamualaikum.. speaking here is Unni. Do follow and leave your footprint at my cbox :) Be nice here. Btw, ni blog baru. Sbb tu nmpk biasa2 je lol. Sorry, kalau lambat reply. Semoga perkongsian yang kecik ini dpt memberi manfaat kepada kalian. InsyaAllah xoxo ;))
about me Read when interest Budak Tarbiah AYAM

Monday 21 November 2016

About Me

بِسْـــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم 


Name : Inua Syazwani
Born on : early of June
State : East Coast of MY
Country : Somewhere in MY
Language : Malay, English, Arabic
Religion : Malay
Wishes : i wanna be an unicorn lol
Hobby : laying on my bed, and stalking on my crush rofl
Ambition : my crush's wife
Quotes : i dont remember, and too lazy too remember
Contact : Twitter | Facebook | Instagram


I love
∞ my family
∞ my crush
∞ my friends dunya and akhirah
∞ my teachers
∞ ect
∞ ect...

I Hate
? Back Stabbers
? Couple
? Annoying person
? Insects


About this blog

This blog has been created at the end of 2016 ... don't remember when ((actually 19th Nov 2016)) The aim is just for fun.. Ngee ..

No comments:

Post a Comment